Rensselaer at Hartford is a branch campus of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the nation's oldest technological university. Rensselaer at Hartford provides a challenging educational environment and a dynamic learning experience for students who need to balance their professional, academic, and personal lives.
- Rensselaer at Hartford is housed in its own eight-story building on 14 landscaped acres, readily accessible from both Interstates 84 and 91. More than 1,400 students attend classes at the Hartford campus and Southeastern, Connecticut regional site.
- Rensselaer at Hartford offers graduate programs in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Computer and Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Technology.
- Specialized programs include the Dual Master’s Degrees, the Weekend MBA, the Weekend M.S., and the Executive Master’s Program, as well as several graduate certificates in Bioinformatics, Computer and Information Sciences, and Engineering.
- Courses are delivered by faculty with significant industry experience, solid academic credentials and scholarship, and exceptional teaching skills whose expertise is grounded in sound research and best practices on a global basis. Each course is designed to meet the needs of working professionals seeking to advance their careers and enhance their organizations’ successes.
- The mission of Rensselaer at Hartford is to anticipate and respond to the needs of individuals and organizations through the implementation of high-quality educational programs for working professionals.
- In support of this mission, Rensselaer at Hartford provides conference facilities suitable for small and medium-sized programs accommodating from 10 to 100 participants. Rensselaer at Hartford’s conference facilities are ideal for meetings and seminars for corporate, nonprofit, and government organizations, as well as professional associations. Amenities include on-site security; free, lighted parking; bookstore; and cafeteria.
Visit the Rensselaer at Hartford website
Main | Admissions