Albertus Magnus College is a private, residential, liberal arts institution located in suburban New Haven. In its strong commitment to a liberal arts education, the College affirms its fidelity to the life of the human mind and spirit as well as for carrying out the Dominican ideal: the search for truth in all its dimensions. Principles which guide our mission and purpose include the following:
- The College embraces the Liberal Arts tradition and is committed to a vibrant curriculum, including a General Education program, that is both scholarly and humanistically enlarging.
- The College encourages students to participate in academic internships, practica and relevant work experiences as preparation for meaningful careers.
- The College strives to bring together a richly diverse student body and cultivates an atmosphere of mutual respect and ethical behavior.
- The College fosters close, positive interaction between faculty and students, thereby offering broad opportunities for challenge and growth.
- The College provides an educational environment dedicated to enhancing each student’s development, both as an individual and as a member of society.
- The College prepares students to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners, encouraging them to contribute to their communities and to become moral leaders in a complex world.
No matter how you follow your educational dreams, you’re invited to visit the beautiful campus in New Haven and experience the many dimensions of our dynamic community for yourself.
Economic Impact Profile
Visit the Albertus Magnus College website
Main | Admissions