Founded in 1932, the Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges (CCIC) is a statewide organization devoted to advancing the interests of private higher education in Connecticut. Having a membership of 15 private colleges and universities across the state, CCIC provides a variety of services and programs developed to meet the needs of independent higher education.
How can Corporate Affiliate Program (CAP) Membership
enhance your business?
Membership provides your business with visibility in the market of private higher education in Connecticut. Hundreds of college representatives interact with CCIC in all areas of finance, student affairs, fundraising, research, facilities, EH&S, and government relations – with contacts ranging from Presidents to CFOs, from CIOs to Purchasing Directors and other operational decision makers. As a CAP Member, your business will have many opportunities to be recognized by CCIC as supporters of private higher education in Connecticut.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Invitation to submit a proposal to present at our Annual Member Forum
- Contribute content for publication in bi-weekly e-newsletter and on CCIC's website - including invitations to your upcoming webinars and events
- Promotion of your CCIC related articles and webinars to our Social media network
- Customizable page on CCIC’s website that includes logo, company profile, contact information and links to your articles or presentations
- Featured in CAP Spotlight on homepage of CCIC website
- A page in CCIC’s Digital Quarterly Membership Directory that includes your company profile and up to 4 contacts
- Quarterly subscription to CCIC’s Digital Membership Directory, a publication of institutional profiles and administration contacts for our member institutions
- One annual mailing to campus representatives, via electronic or postal mail
- Opportunities to be recognized by CCIC as a supporter of private higher education in Connecticut
What is the Cost of Membership?
The Membership fee is set annually, from January 1, -December 31st. The fee per company is $1,250.
How to Join
CAP membership status is offered to inquiring companies that meet certain criteria. The organization must:
- Be domiciled in or do business in Connecticut;
- Have an unquestionable reputation for ethical business practices; and
- Be approved by the CCIC President.
The enrollment period for the 2018 Membership year has begun. If you would like to receive an invitation and enrollment materials, please click here to complete an interest form.
2018 CAP Membership brochure