Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP has been serving institutions of higher education, including large public and private universities, small independent colleges and universities, community colleges, and a myriad of education-affiliated entities, for decades. The firm was among the first to establish a Higher Education Practice dedicated to serving postsecondary clients on a national basis. The Higher Education team includes attorneys who have worked closely with higher education general counsels as well those who understand the needs of higher education institutions across many practice areas: tax, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property, litigation, energy, environmental, regulatory compliance, commercial transactions, information technology, trusts and estates. Simply stated, Saul Ewing understands how legal issues intersect with life on campus.
CCIC invites you to connect with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr at www.saul.com
- College and University Diversity Policies Have Come Under Attack | October 2018
- Higher Education Highlights | Summer 2018
- Changes on the Horizon for Students Studying on F, J and M Non-Immigrant Visas
- Gender Pay Litigation On The Rise
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Rules Universities have Limited Duty to Prevent Student Suicide
- Blogging Away Academic Freedom: What is the Standard for Protected Faculty Speech?
- False Claims Act Liability by way of False Statements in Program Participation Agreements